Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dear Let Us Pee,

I was at a fancy dinner in Chicago for a birthday celebration for my grandfather in law. It was at some swank hotel, and we had to dress up. I was wearing nice black pants, a button down and a nice vintage vest. My spouse and her sisters, all wearing dresses of some kind or other, and we all went to the women's restroom together. As is the case with fancy places like this, there was an attendant in the bathroom. She was also wearing black pants, a button down, and a vest. When I walked in with my spouse and her sisters, she did a double take and started to say something. I nicely cut her off mid sentence. She was wearing almost exactly the same clothes I was in, but didn't think of that at all.

From

I should not have to wear a dress just to use the women's room





No comments:

Post a Comment